1.Market Trend Identifier
- This indicator has a Triple Moving Average setting. With three very specific MA’s with different lengths that identify the market trend. Depending on which Moving average is above signifies whether the market is in a bullish trend or bearish trend made easy to understand by the MA’s color.
- If Green MA is above Red price is pushing up (BULLISH); If the Red MA is above the Green
MA then price is pushing down (BEARISH).
- With a longer term trend identifier to be up or down displayed on chart as Buy or Sell Arrows
- US30 Buy and Sell / Higher Highs and Higher Low Indicator
- This indicator gives message alerts in the form of arrows as well as chart arrow indicators that identify higher highs and higher lows in the Market in the form of Buy/Sell arrows based on exits given by the Overbought and Oversold zones in Stochastic Oscillator.
- When the Stochastic oscillator exits from the Oversold Zone a Buy arrow will printed on the chart.
- When Stochastic oscillator exits from the Overbought Zone a Sell arrow is printed on the chart.
- Great indicator for quick scalping pips.
- Options for Email and Push notifications alerts are included.
- With understanding the market trend direction it is recommended to only take signals that go with market trend; a buy signal can be printed after a previous sell signal and vise versa, a sell signal can be printed after a previous buy signal.
- Together with the Master Management Expert advisor tool it provides a great protection towards capital management, the Master Management Expert advisor creates stop loss modifications automatically in profit with a trailing stop to minimize losses.
3. Master Management Expert Advisor
- Master Management Expert Advisor helps traders manage risk and protect the traders account on exiting open trades and pending orders.
- Equity Target - this helps with protecting your accounts equity conservatively.
- Hard Stop-Loss - Allows you to set a fixed visible stop-loss.
- Hidden Stop-Loss - Allows you to set a fixed hidden stop-loss.
- Dynamic Hard Stop-Loss - A visible stop-loss that moves with the price which enables the trader to trade as if there's no stop-loss even if there's a stop-loss.
- Hidden Dynamic Stop-Loss - A hidden version of the dynamic stop-loss.
- Trailing Stop - Unlike ordinary trail stops, this has another revolutionary idea of triggering the trail stop when in a profit level is reached helping traders to secure positive pip gains.
- Trail Pending Order - A Trail Stop that maximize a beneficial position.
NOTE: This EA doesn't open a trade for you. It only manages your open trades and pending orders.
TIPS: USE DEFULT SETTINGS FOR BEST PERFORMANCE
INDIVIDUAL SALES OF ALL PRODUCTS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY FOR $ 150 USD